BLS / CPR
Most healthcare jobs required workers to have a current AHA BLS/CPR card. We’ve made it convenient for you to stay current. You have options:
The Education Fund regularly hosts BLS/CPR classes at facilities. View the list of upcoming classes below. This list gets updated regularly. If you find a class that fits your schedule, please click the registration button.
- BLS/CPR – Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – 9:00am-1:00pm – Los Angeles
- BLS/CPR – Saturday, November 2, 2019 – 9:00am-1:00pm – Stockton
Take a class with one of our trusted educational partners located throughout the West Coast! Browse their website for a class that works on your time, and sign up for no cost! Why is this an awesome choice? Most of our partners have robust class calendars that accommodate the schedules of busy healthcare workers.
- In Northern California: Defib This, Heartshare, and Project Heartbeat (view registration instructions).
- In Southern California: SureFire CPR (view registration instructions).
- In Bakersfield: Kern CPR (view registration instructions).
- In Oregon/Washington: Cascade (view registration instructions)
This is a four (4) hour class designed for healthcare workers. Successful completion of this American Heart Association (AHA) certified class results in BLS card. Course material and skills practice is included.
BLS/CPR (EN ESPAÑOL)
Esta clase está diseñada para trabajadores de atención médica. Los estudiantes recibirán su certificación el mismo día, después de haber completado satisfactoriamente el curso de RCP y SVB. Es necesario tener la habilidad de hablar el español conversacional para este curso.