First Step To A New Future: Meet With A Career Counselor
Our Career Counselors will help you assess your skills and abilities so that you will be able to create a plan designed to help you achieve your career goals and improve your ability to accelerate your career.
Career Advice Mission Statement
The Education Fund’s Career Advice Program’s mission is to empower, motivate, educate and prepare workers to excel and advance in their careers. Career Counselors advise and guide participants towards education and training options, as well as help individuals identify and achieve academic and career goals. We provide career counseling to SEIU members in CA, NV, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
- One-on-one career and educational planning & coaching
- Skills and career interest assessments
- Resume editing assistance
- Job search strategies & interviewing techniques
TEAS Resource Program:
Are you taking your last RN prerequisite class? Are you prepping for the TEAS exam?
If so, the Education Fund has exciting news for you! We are now providing resources to help you successfully pass the TEAS. This resource program provides you with the following:
- Career Counseling
- Information about local schools who offer TEAS preparation workshops
- A+ TEAS prep book
- Access to online TEAS practice tests
- Information about Advance Your Career (AYC) and/or Stipend application cycles
- Study tips and time management tips
Let the Ed Fund support you on your journey to preparing for and successfully passing this exam!
Speak with a Career Counselor today for more information – call 888.872.4606.