The Education Fund is offering a new program to healthcare workers who attend professional conferences! You can receive reimbursement from the Education Fund up to $250 when you earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or a specialty certification at a conference relevant to your current position.
How to get reimbursed
Please read the guidelines and information about the Conference CEU program below to ensure the conference you’re attending is eligible for reimbursement:
How do I know my conference is eligible?
Your conference may be eligible if the following criteria is met:
- The conference offers a minimum of 4 CEUs
- The training is relevant to your current job
- The dates of the conference that you will attend are between July 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- You are currently an eligible Education Fund healthcare worker
I’m ready to apply!
The online application must be completely filled out and submitted electronically within 90 days of the last day of the conference.
Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email within 3-5 business days with a reimbursement form and required list of items needed for final approval.
Note: Any documents submitted without the reimbursement form will not be considered. You must submit all documents and the reimbursement form together.
For questions regarding the application process please call us at (888) 872-4606.
You must submit the required materials for reimbursement within 90 days of the last day of the conference. Any documents submitting after 90 days of the last day of the conference may be deemed ineligible.
Let’s go over that again
- Review the guidelines to determine if your conference is eligible.
- Within 90 days of the last day of the conference you’ll apply for reimbursement (up to $250).
- Submit required documents needed for reimbursement.
If you need assistance, we’re here for you. You can reach us at: Conference_CEU@seiu-uhweduc.org